Rockin' it Out!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I need to blog more apparently...

Yesterday I blogged that my weight hasn't gone down in a long time and today I stepped on the scale on a non-weigh-in day (naughty!) and I weigh my lowest weight ever... for the second time. The last time I stepped on the scale and weighed this much was 7/7/09... then it went back up a smidge and stayed there for a long.long.long.long time. I'm very happy to be here again :D I just hope I can stick it out... this is the week of the month, if ya know what I mean. I have wanted to eat nothing but junk... or should I say everything AND junk.

So woohoo for being 26.4 lbs down since pre-op liquids!!! Go me!!!

Thanks for the support ladies!

2 comments:

  1. ah...to be rewarded for being naughty is the best! Congrats and may this be the start of a wonderful downward trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! How exciting when our bodies decide to be tricky on us.. but for the better.

    ReplyDelete