Rockin' it Out!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

4 months :)

Today is four months since my surgery :) I had the hubby take pictures a few minutes ago but we're ducking out the door. Just wanted to post to mark the occasion in case I don't get back on tonight!

(Btw - I'm wearing a shirt that makes me feel like a bubble. It's got elastic or something on the bottom so it hugs at my thighs, or wherever I put it, and bubbles out in the stomach... get that? Anyways.. I don't hate it so much because it's an XL and I'm so happy with that that I'm gonna overlook the bubble feeling!!!)

3 comments:

  1. i have a shirt like that. i use to hate it but i dont so much anymore now that it looks right on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your 4 months out and on your loss so far! I just hope I am doing so well when I am four months out... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - you are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete