Rockin' it Out!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sarah's Bandster Quiz

  1. How long have you been banded? 6 1/2 months
  2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date? 256 lbs not pregnant, pregnancy high was somewhere around 275 lbs/ 215 ish/ 30 ish
  3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein? Cottage Cheese for sure!
  4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake? Haven't found one that fits the bill quite yet!
  5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band? I am a "lucky" bandster and haven't found anything that disagrees with my band or me.
  6. What is your favorite "mushy" food? Mashed potatoes saved my mushy life!
  7. What was your worst PB experience? I've had only one to date so I guess it was the "worst."  Ate breakfast, followed it almost immediately with a small bag of doritos and up the chips came.  Nothing too terrible if you ask me...
  8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you? Probably not reaching that perfect restriction spot yet.  I'm self-pay and $330 per fill is hard to swallow after my first year so let's hope I get there SOON!
  9. What is your best NSV to date? Definitely shopping in "regular" stores!!  Buying a "regular" winter coat this year!!!!
  10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? (top NSV maybe?) I'd like to get rid of, or reduce the amount of pills I take for, my diabetes.
  11. What is your goal weight or size? Not sure on weight... size 10 sounds appealing to me though.
  12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)? I, like Sarah, have not had ANY soda since the psychologist told me to stop pre-surgery.
  13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at? I take the occasional sip of water/milk with dinner.  I have to be careful or I give myself the hiccups if I drink too closely after a bite but I like to clean my palate.
  14. What is your goal "reward"? I have not thought of this.. it just might be plastic surgery though, too.  Tummy tuck, arm lift, boob lift... maybe more if needed.
  15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band? I am most thankful for my family who has supported me through every step of this process. :) <3

1 comment: