Had a VERY busy weekend as seems to be our usual. Makes the week come up on us way too quickly. This Friday I'm seeing my therapist again, finally. Really looking forward to talking to her about my food journal and see what kinds of things she can offer me. Also, Friday we're going to see Monster Trucks, lol. Hubby got free tickets and we got a big group together to go. Saturday we're going to see RENT!!! YAY, can't wait. It's my first time seeing it so I'm super excited.. love the theater!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Alarm goes off every weekday at 7:15 am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Lovely Bones, good book, good movie!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Modern Family... oh my. I DVR EVERYTHING though.. watch it when I'm free.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I suppose I *could* live anywhere in the world but I choose here... Madison, WI. My family is close enough and far enough away for comfort! :)
6. What did you have for breakfast? Leftover breakfast casserole (sausage and eggs) that we were sent home with from FIL's bday party.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese! YAY sushi!!
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions. BLECH. I CAN taste them even when you say I can't, too.
9. Favorite place to eat? A good sushi bar or steakhouse, I suppose.
10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry Vinaigrette or French if that's not an option.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Trailblazer, 2007, Red, mine. Chrysler 300C, 2008, black, hubby's.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Basic stuff.. jeans with a solid or lightly patterned top. Cami with a sweater, etc. I'm a simple girl.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would love to see so many places!! Australia, Switzerland (been there once, it's beautiful), Mexico, sooo many more!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full
15. Where would you want to retire? I'd love to have a winter home when I retire, somewhere warm. Then still live in this area spring through fall.
16. Favorite time of day? When the hubby comes home for lunch! :)
17. Where were you born? Racine, WI
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
19. Bird watcher? Nope
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I prefer to see sunlight than dark so I suppose morning but I don't wake up nicely. ;)
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not at this point.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher. Still want to!!
23. What is your best childhood memory? Spending weekends at my cousins' house on the lake. Swimming, ice skating, 4-wheeling...
24. Are you a cat or dog person? 100% cat person. Grew up with dogs but I just don't like their smell and maintenance LOL.
25. Are you married? Yuppers! 09/03/05 was our big day!
26. Always wear your seat belt? Always. Always! ALWAYS!
27. Been in a car accident? Once, by myself. Hit a tree on the first snowy day of the year when I was 18... been scared of snow driving ever since. :(
28. Any pet peeves? Pouty lip self-portraits. We know you think you're cute, get over it.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? hawaiian pizza! canadian back w/pineapple!
30. Favorite Flower? roses, red :)
31. Favorite ice cream? I'm not a huge ice cream fan but when I get it I like mint chocolate chip.
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Noodles & CO. or Wendy's
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
34. From whom did you get your last email? Becky :)
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or a home store where I could remodel my entire home!
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? pfft.. nope.
37. Broccoli? w/cheese please! or plain with dip.
38. What was your favorite vacation? Probably one of the three trips to Las Vegas... I love seeing theater shows and seeing the sights!
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? Chris' brother and his gf
40. What are you listening to right now? SIRIUS Hits on the tv... Cadence turns it on randomly throughout the day to dance for the baby we watch. Baby loves it, LOL.
41. What is your favorite color? Pink!
42. How many tattoos do you have? 3
43. Coffee drinker? Yes please but it has to be drowned in flavors, can't be "coffee flavored" if you know what I mean. I like fancy coffees like cappuccino and lattes.