Rockin' it Out!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yesterday and the day thus far!

The picture this time is after my cousin's wedding (9/8/07). I stood up as a bridesmaid so my hair was done up all purty! I always thought this was a cute picture of me. Wonder what I'll think when the weight's gone! :)

I had a SUPER busy Saturday yesterday. It started with my kiddo sleeping until 10:15 in the morning so we had a late start. We had plans to go to Breakfast on the Farm, an annual event held at a different farm each year within our county. We missed that due to the late start. But we ate some quick breakfast and head off to my sister's house for my nephew's birthday party. She had a bounce house for him and we brought squirt guns (hehe) for all the cousins (7 kids) and that started a war. EVERYONE wound up soaking wet of course even though we declared our sitting area the "safe" zone!!! It was great fun.

After we stayed there for like 6 or 7 hours (EEK!) we went to a nearby town to catch appetizers and drinks (eek again!) at Texas Roadhouse. My cousin met us there and her husband is a police officer in that town so he drove his squad car there to say hello and caused a tizzy in the whole restaurant. Apparently the managers thought there was a sting going on! LOL.

We made it home at about 11 or 11:30 and crashed.

Did I mention my weight yesterday morning was down to a loss of 25 lbs!?!? WAHOO!! I've been waiting for some awesome progress like that. Something about these landmark numbers that really make you feel good about where you are. I was telling people I had lost 22 lbs or 24 lbs - whatever the number was that day - and they just didn't REACT like they did when I finally could say 25! I'll take it!!! :)

This morning Chris woke up at 3:30 and stayed up because he was sick. I took the kiddo out shopping for some new summer sandals so he could rest. We're home again and he's feeling better so I am going to head out shopping for some new Tiffani clothes. I haven't yet purchased new clothes since losing weight so this should be interesting. I just want a few things to make myself feel good about me! I was wearing a size 22 pair of capris yesterday and I could slide them off without unbuttoning. They are huge and I am sick of them hanging off my ass and my thighs rubbing because they're hanging so damn low! GAH! Do you know what feeling I am referring to here?! OUCH!

Anyways, I'll report in afterward!! :)

3 comments:

  1. You have such a heart shaped face. Mine is just a big ol orb! lol...Amy loves some Texas Roadhouse! Luckily the closest one from us is like 25 minutes away, so we just go for a special treat once and awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 25 lbs! I never did understand why 25 is so much more exciting than 24.

    Also YAY for your pants being too big. Hope you found something cute today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable pic! My feeling is we can still find older, bigger pics cute, because the memory is good - look how happy you are!

    I just round up to a good sounding number when people ask how much I've lost. Like I'll be saying "just over 40lbs" when people ask at the wedding. So congrats on 25- when ya get to 27.5 start saying 30 ;)

    xox

    ReplyDelete